Jumping Rivers is an analytics company whose passion is data and machine learning. We help our clients move from data storage to data insights.
The company has three key strands: training, data engineering and machine learning consultancy. As a small company, the roles are rarely clear cut. We think this is a good thing; the team get to experience different ideas and concepts, never stuck on mundane tasks.
We are based in Newcastle upon Tyne in the Catalyst Building - home to the National Innovation Centre for Data. But half the company is remote (within the UK). We trust our team to manage their own time. If you want to go for a run in the afternoon and work later, that's fine with us!
If you are based near Newcastle, then you can come into our office.
- A new laptop (typically a Dell XPS 13)
- A camera and headset
- Up to £1000 on the cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holiday + statutory holidays + additional time off at Christmas (usually 2 to 3 days)
- Additional employer pension contribution
- Opportunities to attend and present at conferences
- Private medical insurance
We embrace flexibility and remote working. If you want to take Friday afternoon off and work the next day. That's fine. We even allow you to be flexible with Bank holidays. If you want to work on Bank holiday and use that day some other time; that's also fine!